Position Title - EM Pastor
Position Description - Church of the Lord is seeking to hire a Pastor who has a Shepherd's heart to love and care for the youth of our church and to foster growth and intimacy with Jesus. The candidate will have a great opportunity to disciple and develop the future of the church, and receive ample support from the Senior Pastor, Elders, and the whole church to develop and carry out ministry duties and discipleship. Candidates should be passionate about youth ministry, walk in character and integreity in their lives, and have experience in church ministry with demonstrated and relevent leadership responsibilities.
Role and Responsibility
* Work together with the church leadership to develop and implement
a vision for EM group
*Oversee all Youth Group Ministries(planning, organizing and supporting)
* Lead and provide training to teachers and lay leaders
* Preach the word of God every Sunday
* Invest in youth and familiies by building personal relationships church
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in youth or education ministries
* Master of Divinity in an accredited seminary or working toward one
* Same denomination background would be preferred, but not required
Please forward your complete resume with the Following:
* Three Referenes
* Cover Letter
* Recent sermon notes or Video Clip
* A personal statement describing the candidate's personal vision.
* Copy of Degree
Compensation will commensurate with experience.
Hours per week - Full and Half time available
Denomination - Presbyterian
Church/Ministry Name - Chruch of the Lord
Senior Pastor, David Chung
Associate Pastor, Kwon Jae Lee